- Functional Trainer
- Plyo Boxes
- Stability Balls
Mind and Body
- Pilates Reformer
- Pilates Roll
- Silver and Fit
- Silver Sneakers
- One on One
- Team (4 clients)
- Group (6 clients)
- 8-Week Weight Loss Challenges
- Abdominal Crunch
- Benches (flat & adjustable)
- Biceps Curl
- Dip/Chin Assist
- Lat Pull Down
- Leg Curl
- Leg Extension
- Pec Dec/Fly
- Preacher Curl
- Presses (incline, shoulder & leg)
- Rotary Torso
- Seated Calf
- Seated Row
- Smith Machine
- Triceps Dip
To schedule a class or sign up for training, log into your
Mind Body account.
- Boot Camp
- Are you inconsistent? Do you find yourself working out five times one week, once the next week, and then not again for three weeks? Scheduling regular workouts with a trainer will
help you stick with your plan, and help you achieve results faster.
- Do you need motivation? If you're famous for going through the motions and only doing the mininum, just showing up for a training session will give you the extra push to keep your commitment to yourself and your health!
- Can you remember the last time you exercised?
If you have been sedentary for awhile, it can be dangerous to jump right back into an exercise program. A trainer can help you understand your body and how to use the science of exercise to help you achieve your fitness goals.
- Are you starting a Training Program? If you have never participated in a strength-training program, many of the exercises and equipment can be intimidating. Your trainer will work with you to design a program that works. He/she will teach you the proper form and use of the equipment while encouraging you to work toward attainable goals.
- Do you want to slow the aging process? Working regularly with a trainer, you will improve your cardiovascular condition, balance, and appearance; gain strength; increase bone density, flexibility, and energy; decrease fat percentage; reduce stress; monitor results; and correct progression of exercises.
- Do you set realistic goals? Your trainer will help you develop attainable and realistic short-term and long-term goals.
- Do you want to increase adherence? You will have fun while working out. You will notice results. You will achieve your goals.
- Safety and Injury Prevention. Working with a trainer will minimize your chance of doing exercises incorrectly and maximize your results. With so much to learn regarding proper exercise and correct progression, let your trainer educate you .
- Do you have an underlying medical conditon or need rehabilitation? Exercise is the #1 recommended method of treatment for the more common health concerns that exist today. A trainer will draw on their knowledge to design a program that will meet your individual needs.
- Are you short on time? With our hectic lifestyles, squeezing an hour to workout can be a difficult task. A trainer will help you workout effectively and efficiently. They will customize your workout with appropriate exercises and intensity to get you in and out and on with your day.
SOMETHING for EVERYONE
Whether you like pushing yourself or being pushed by someone else, The Health Club at Southpointe offers a wide range of alternatives to help you reach your goals. Our comprehensive approach to fitness provides all of the useful tools you need in one convenient location, while inspiring you to mix it up when you plateau. Equipment and classes include, but are not limited to:
*Exclusively For Women*
- Ascent Trainers
- Bikes (upright & recumbent)